W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html@w3.org > March 2011

RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:41:21 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
CC: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
Message-ID: <104E6B5B6535E849970CDFBB1C5216EB3D1414A0@TK5EX14MBXC140.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
Minutes online: http://www.w3.org/2011/03/17-html-wg-minutes.html

- DRAFT -

HTML Weekly Teleconference

17 Mar 2011

 Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
  paulc, +1.215.286.aabb, Radhika_Roy, dsinger, +1.919.247.aacc, rubys, [Microsoft], eliot, Julian, hober, adrianba, Plh
Regrets
Chair
  Paul Cotton
Scribe
  Adrian Bateman

Contents

Topics
1.ACTION items due by Thursday, March 17
2.New Issues This Week
3.Items Closed Last Week
4.Items Closing This Week
5.Items Closing Next Week
6.New Calls this week
7.New Surveys this week
8.Decisions this week
9.Task Force Reports - Testing Task Force
10.Task Force Reports - Accessibility Task Force
11.Other Business
12.Chair and Scribe for next meeting
13.Adjournment

Summary of Action Items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ACTION items due by Thursday, March 17

paulc: There are none.

New Issues This Week

paulc: Even better news, there are no new issues.

Items Closed Last Week

ISSUE-125?

<trackbot> ISSUE-125 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/125

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-125: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: survey closed mar 10 - some discussion on the list

ISSUE-126?

<trackbot> ISSUE-126 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to backslashes not needed for legacy content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/126

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-126: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to backslashes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: another survey also closed mar 10

ISSUE-135?

<trackbot> ISSUE-135 -- put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/135

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-135: put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: call for alternate or counter proposals

ISSUE-146?

<trackbot> ISSUE-146 -- <video> should allow muted as a content attribute -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/146

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-146: should allow muted as a content attribute - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<dsinger_> Issue-135?

<trackbot> ISSUE-135 -- put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/135

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-135: put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: another call for counter proposals

ISSUE-147?

<trackbot> ISSUE-147 -- playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent can't play back at the requested rate -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/147

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-147: playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent cant play back at the requested rate - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: there's been a fair amount of discussion about this on the list - since there is no counter proposal there is discussion about whether there is consensus on the proposal

ISSUE-148?

<trackbot> ISSUE-148 -- Algorithm for detecting the charset="" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/148

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-148: Algorithm for detecting the charset="" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-56?

<trackbot> ISSUE-56 -- Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI specification in alignment. -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-56: Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI specification in alignment. - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-127?

<trackbot> ISSUE-127 -- Simplify characterization of link types -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/127

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-127: Simplify characterization of link types - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: some of these items that closed last week show up later on the agenda for their next steps

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0329.html

<pimpbot> Title: Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-148 charset-detect by Amicable Resolution from Julian Reschke on 2011-03-16 (public-html@w3.org from March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

rubys: question for julian - which proposal did he intend to withdraw?

julian: change proposal for 148

paulc: do we have a link to the proposal that is being withdrawn?

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0431.html

<pimpbot> Title: Change Proposal for ISSUE-148, was: ISSUE-148 (charset-detect): Chairs Solicit Proposals from Julian Reschke on 2011-01-29 (public-html@w3.org from January 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

julian: yes, that's the one

rubys: next step would be a call for consensus
 ... on the remaining single proposal on 148

Items Closing This Week

ISSUE-120?

<trackbot> ISSUE-120 -- Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/120

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-120: Use of prefixes is too complicated for a Web technology - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: straw poll for objections closes today (midnight boston time)
 ... julian, did you have something to ask about this now?

julian: i didn't mean 120, i meant the US-ASCII one: issue 101

paulc: that's agenda 8a

ISSUE-139?

<trackbot> ISSUE-139 -- HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/139

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-139: HTML5 spec mentions Microdata in Acknowledgements - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: we have a straw poll that also closes tonight
 ... mar 17

ISSUE-140?

<trackbot> ISSUE-140 -- clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/140

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-140: clarify the applicability of the term "conforming document" in cases where "applicable specifications" had been used to augment or change the base HTML5 specification - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: another poll that closes today
 ... i brought this to noah's attention - he passed that on to the TAG

ISSUE-142?

<trackbot> ISSUE-142 -- No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/142

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-142: No alternative text description for video key frame (poster) - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: also a poll closing today

ISSUE-146?

<trackbot> ISSUE-146 -- <video> should allow muted as a content attribute -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/146

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-146: should allow muted as a content attribute - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-147?

<trackbot> ISSUE-147 -- playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent can't play back at the requested rate -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/147

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-147: playbackrate: undefined behavior when the user agent cant play back at the requested rate - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 12324] HTML example is improperly formatted <11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Mar/0570.html>

ISSUE-135?

<trackbot> ISSUE-135 -- put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/135

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-135: put back direct link to the W3C version of the canvas 2d context spec - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: these are all calls for amicable resolution
 ... some discussion on 147 - waiting on a reply from frank who is travelling

Items Closing Next Week

paulc: these are important - i know the a11y tf is meeting this weekend and some of these are things they are interested in

ISSUE-131?

<trackbot> ISSUE-131 -- Should we add a caret location API to canvas, or is the focus API sufficient? -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/131

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-131: Should we add a caret location API to canvas, or is the focus API sufficient? - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-145?

<trackbot> ISSUE-145 -- use of "codecs" parameter -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/145

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-145: use of "codecs" parameter - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-152?

<trackbot> ISSUE-152 -- Handling of additional tracks of a multitrack audio/video resource -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/152

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-152: Handling of additional tracks of a multitrack audio/video resource - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-155?

<trackbot> ISSUE-155 -- make <table border="1" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0"> conforming -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/155

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-155: make conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: all these close on mar 22

ISSUE-161?

<trackbot> ISSUE-161 -- Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/161

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-161: Create document defining mappings from html elements to platform accessibility apis - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: looking for alternate or counter proposals by mar 24

ISSUE-144?

<trackbot> ISSUE-144 -- <u> should be conforming -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/144

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-144: should be conforming - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: looking for alternate or counter proposals by mar 25
 ... once we get to the mar 25 date we will have all the proposals and counter proposals for all the issues we need to do for our may LC target

New Calls this week

paulc: as i noted, there are no new calls because we have all the calls for LC out there

New Surveys this week

paulc: these surveys will run for 1 week

ISSUE-27?

<trackbot> ISSUE-27 -- @rel value ownership, registry consideration -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/27

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-27: @rel value ownership, registry consideration - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-122?

<trackbot> ISSUE-122 -- alt text and description for Lady of Shalott example -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/122

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-122: alt text and description for Lady of Shalott example - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

paulc: next item is ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80

ISSUE-31?

<trackbot> ISSUE-31 -- Author conformance requirements for the alt attribute on images -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/31

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-31: Author conformance requirements for the alt attribute on images - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

ISSUE-80?

<trackbot> ISSUE-80 -- document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/80

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-80: document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<paulc> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices

<pimpbot> Title: ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices - HTML WG Wiki (at www.w3.org)

paulc: chairs are planning a multi-pronged approach here
 ... first part of the survey will focus on the question linked here
 ... asking the WG members which of the requirements are desired for the conformance checker question
 ... i don't have this one built yet - the other two are built
 ... the first two will be out today - continuing to work on the last one
 ... any questions or comments?
 ... you can expect us to be doing 4 or 5 surveys a week going forward and that pace might pick up once we complete the calls for counter proposals before us
 ... our self-imposed deadline is 39 days away when we'll be able to close all the pre-LC issues so that there is time to have a call for consensus on LC

Decisions this week

<rubys> deadline can be found here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0074.html

<pimpbot> Title: Timeline to Last Call from Maciej Stachowiak on 2010-09-08 (public-html@w3.org from September 2010) (at lists.w3.org)

ISSUE-101?

<trackbot> ISSUE-101 -- Spec reference for US-ASCII -- closed

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/101

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-101: Spec reference for US-ASCII - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<paulc> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0302.html

<pimpbot> Title: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-101 us-ascii-ref from Sam Ruby on 2011-03-15 (public-html@w3.org from March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

paulc: julian, did you want to speak to this?

julian: yes, i just wanted to state that one thing was me being confused by a statement in the decision about whether more discussion was being asked for
 ... sam explained off list that this was a misunderstanding on my part

<rubys> julian is referring to "strong objection that merits"; I agree that "strong objection that merited" would have been clearer

julian: i don't agree with the decision
 ... there's another question about what happens if someone replies to a survey comment/objection on the mailing list then those don't appear to be considered

paulc: first of all, people only seem to comment once the survey is called
 ... one suggestion is for people to record their objections before that on the mailing list
 ... i saw your comment - i suppose the chairs should make the answer clear in the decision policy
 ... i suggest you open a bug on the decision policy so that we can make it clearer
 ... it's really important that we are clear about how to bring logic flaws to the chair's attention related to survey comments

<rubys> +1

paulc: i'll make this a priority given the number of surveys we have to do

ISSUE-125?

<trackbot> ISSUE-125 -- Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content -- open

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/125

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-125: Requirement to break RFC 2616 compliance with respect to single quotes not needed for legacy content - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<paulc> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0304.html

<pimpbot> Title: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-125 charset-vs-quotes from Sam Ruby on 2011-03-15 (public-html@w3.org from March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

ISSUE-128?

<trackbot> ISSUE-128 -- Authors should be able to use <figure> where <img> can be used -- closed

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/128

<pimpbot> Title: ISSUE-128: Authors should be able to use where can be used - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<paulc> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0303.html

<pimpbot> Title: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-128 figure-in-p from Sam Ruby on 2011-03-15 (public-html@w3.org from March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

paulc: you should see at least 3 or 4 decisions per week moving forward

<Julian> related to ISSUE-125: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10805#c6

<pimpbot> 1110805: julian.reschke, P2, REOPENED, 13treating single quotes as double quotes not needed for compatibility with existing content

julian: i just wanted to mention that i had a comment on -125 where i asked for the text we were discussing to made separate from the preceding text - i hope this is uncontroversial but wanted it recorded in the minutes

paulc: the bug has been reopened for the editor to resolve - you're obviously tracking that bug so you should check to make sure that this happens - you might have to open a LC bug to cascade the change

Task Force Reports - Testing Task Force

rubys: kris sent his regrets just before the meeting

paulc: perhaps we can carry this forward to next week

Task Force Reports - Accessibility Task Force

janina: we are meeting this weekend - we're leveraging a major accessibility conference and taking advantage of the opportunity to get together
 ... i will be surprised if we don't put some things in to last call - we have the right people present to make progress
 ... so we should be able to make some proposals
 ... i'm pleased on issue-152 that silvia's efforts has got us the conversation we were looking for - it's not just an a11y requirement but also an i18n requirement
 ... we might not have all these people at the f2f but will have phone access
 ... we'll have two parallel meetings and there will be telcon access to both meetings

paulc: do you have a meeting page?

janina: yes, let me find it

<paulc> Testing TF report:

<paulc> * We met last week as planned and meet again on March 22nd

<paulc> * Meeting notes are at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2011Mar/0010.html

<pimpbot> Title: RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 3/8/2011 from Kris Krueger on 2011-03-08 (public-html-testsuite@w3.org from March 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

<paulc> * James Graham from Opera has asked and gotten an 'OK' from the W3C legal team to move the html5lib parser tests into the w3c.

<paulc> * Consensus on approving Google A/V tests on March 22nd

paulc: i'm transcribing kris's testing TF report notes to get that into the record

<paulc> * Participation is still up, with a recent discussion about the approval process

<janina> HTML-A11Y TF Face to Face:

<janina> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices

<pimpbot> Title: ChangeProposals/ImgElementSurveyConformaceChoices - HTML WG Wiki (at www.w3.org)

<Laura> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/ftf_2011-03

<pimpbot> Title: 19 - 20 March 2011 Face to Face Meeting of the HTML Accessibility Task Force (at www.w3.org)

Other Business

paulc: think we dealt with the request from julian

Chair and Scribe for next meeting

paulc: expecting maciej to chair next week
 ... any volunteers to scribe?

<paulc> paulc will volunteer

paulc: okay, i'll volunteer

Adjournment

paulc: we're adjourned - thanks everyone, work on your change proposals

Summary of Action Items

 [End of minutes]

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cotton 
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:07 PM
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Cc: Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net); Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com); Adrian Bateman; Kris Krueger; Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> (janina@rednote.net)
Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on 2011-03-17 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

http://timeanddate.com/s/1zn9

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 17:00, London/Dublin 16:00, New Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Paul Cotton
Scribe: Adrian Bateman

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thursday, March 17

None

2. New Issues This Week:

None

3. Items Closed Last Week

a) ISSUE-125: charset-vs-quotes Survey closed Mar 10
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0343.html

b) ISSUE-126: charset-vs-backslashes, Survey closed Mar 10
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0182.html

c) ISSUE-135: link-canvas-spec, Alternate or Counter Proposals closes Mar
   10
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0195.html

d) ISSUE-146: video-content-muted, Alternate or Counter Proposals due
   Mar 10
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0196.html

e) ISSUE-147: playbackrate-undefined, Alternate or Counter Proposals due
   Mar 10
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0197.html

f) ISSUE-148: charset-detect, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Mar 10
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0198.html

g) ISSUE-56: urls-webarch, Survey closed Mar 11
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0124.html 

h) ISSUE-127: link-type-flags, Survey closed Mar 11
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0116.html

4. Items Closing This Week

a) ISSUE-120: rdfa-prefixes, Straw Poll for Objections closes Mar 17
   http://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-120-objection-poll/results

b) ISSUE-139: ack-microdata, Straw Poll for Objections closes Mar 17
   http://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-139-objection-poll/results

c) ISSUE-140: conformance-terminology, Straw Poll for Objections closes
   Mar 17
   http://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-140-objection-poll/results

d) ISSUE-142: poster-alt, Straw Poll for Objections closes Mar 17
   http://w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-142-objection-poll/results

e) ISSUE-146: video-content-muted, CfC: adopt change proposal by
   Amicable Consensus closes Mar 18
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0263.html

f) ISSUE-147: playbackrate-undefined, CfC: adopt change proposal by
   Amicable Consensus closes Mar 18
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0264.html

g) ISSUE-135: link-canvas-spec, CfC: adopt change proposal by Amicable
   Consensus closes Mar 19
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0283.html

5. Items Closing Next Week

a) ISSUE-131: caret-location-API, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Mar
   22
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0374.html

b) ISSUE-145: codecs-vs-octet, extension closes Mar 22
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0484.html

c) ISSUE-152: multitrack-media-resources, Alternate or Counter Proposals
   due Mar 22
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0376.html

d) ISSUE-155: table-border, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Mar 22
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0375.html

e) ISSUE-161: accessibility-api-mapping, Alternate or Counter Proposals
   due Mar 24
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0411.html

f) ISSUE-144: conforming-u, Alternate or Counter Proposals due Mar 25
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0421.html

6. New Calls this week

   None

7. New Surveys this week
Note: The Chairs are expecting to issue these surveys on Thu Mar 17 and they will run until Mar 24.

a) ISSUE-27: rel-ownership

b) ISSUE-122: shalott-example

c) ISSUE-31: missing-alt/ISSUE-80: title-alternative

8. Decisions this week

a) ISSUE-101: us-ascii-ref

b) ISSUE-125: charset-vs-quotes

c) ISSUE-128: figure-in-p

9. Task Force Reports

a) Testing Task Force

b) Accessibility Task Force

10. Other Business

11. Chair and Scribe for next meeting
Chair: Maciej Stachowiak
Scribe: TBD

12. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.26.46.79.03, +44.203.318.0479
code: HTML (4865)
Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80




Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
Received on Thursday, 17 March 2011 16:43:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:17:26 GMT