Re: HTML5/SMIL integration [was: Re: ISSUE-10: suggest closing]

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:11:41 +0900
To: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: HTML WG Public List <public-html@w3.org>, Jim Jewett <jimjjewett@gmail.com>, www-smil@w3.org
Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>, 2009-08-17 08:51 +0200:
>  Unfortunately, I'm away from both my office and a computer this week (on a
>  sailboat), so it will take a few days for me to round things out. I'll send
>  off comments at the beginning of the week of 24 August.

The team members of the W3C Interaction domain had a discussion
about this issue on our weekly call, and I took an action to
request that it be kept open pending receipt of Dick's review
comments next week.

Also, it seems that the scope of the discussion about issue-10 has
expanded to include more than just the question "how similar
should SMIL and <video> attribute names be?" (the current title of
the issue). We could open up a new issue with a more broadly
scoped title, but I'd suggest that rather than doing that, the
issue be re-titled instead.

Dick, You also might want to consider attending the HTML WG telcon
on Thursday, August 27 to talk about your review comments.

Michael(tm) Smith