Re: LONGDESC: some current problems and a proposed solution added to the wiki

Why would you want to display the fallback content
at the same time as the image ?  If both are to
be presented concurrently, the so-called "fallback"
content isn't fallback at all, but simply an intrinsic
part of the page (and would, of course, be marked up
as such).

Philip Taylor
--------