Re: LONGDESC: some current problems and a proposed solution added to the wiki

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:21:49 +0200
To: "Ben Boyle" <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On 6/30/07, Ben Boyle <benjamins.boyle@gmail.com> wrote:

> I concur with these sentiments for a <picture> or similar.

Am I right in assuming that you mean something like this:

<picture src="ukflag.gif">
   <ul>
      <li>hackety hack</li>
   </ul>
</picture>

If I want to display the fallback content and the picture at the same
time, how should that be rendered in UAs? Or do I have to repeat the
fallback content elsewhere in the page?