Re: mixed signals on "Writing HTML documents", tutorial, etc.

On 14 Jun 2007, at 19:42, Dan Connolly wrote:

> I'm getting mixed signals. The tasks survey
> shows 42 people interested in tutorial development,
> but I'm struggling to get any tangible progress in that
> direction.

I feel there's little point in starting until after the spec has been
reviewed, which is why I've not done anything yet.

> And now when I look at the volunteers to review sections
> of the HTML 5 spec, there's noticeable lack of reviewers
> for the "Writing HTML documents" documents section.

Maybe this shows people feel this shouldn't be in the spec, even
informatively (but that should really be another thread)?

- Geoffrey Sneddon