Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

Hi Aurelien,

Sounds great!

On Jun 2, 2007, at 2:12 PM, aurélien levy wrote:

> For my part i can test, jaws 8.0 and nvda and firevox of course.
> I think i can have jaws 6.0 users comment and maybe some homepage
> reader
> I there any "official" test case out there or everybody test with
> is own test case ?
> Otherwise maybe we can use :
> http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowCheck?check=245 for
> headers support and
> http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowCheck?check=244 for
> scope support
> This is the two test case use by the ATRC Web accessibility checker

Those look ok to me. Please report not just whether these attributes
are supported but what the actual user experience is, compared to a
bare table, in each case. Feel free to record your results directly
in the Wiki, or email them here and I will write them down.

Regards,
Maciej