Re: Table accessibility (was Re: headers attribute)

From: aurélien levy <aurelien.levy@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 23:12:27 +0200
To: public-html@w3.org

For my part i can test, jaws 8.0 and nvda and firevox of course.
I think i can have jaws 6.0 users comment and maybe some homepage reader
I there any "official" test case out there or everybody test with is own
test case ?
Otherwise maybe we can use :
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowCheck?check=245 for headers
support and
http://checker.atrc.utoronto.ca/servlet/ShowCheck?check=244 for scope
support
This is the two test case use by the ATRC Web accessibility checker

Regards
Aurélien