Re: M| Motion to use prefix to categorize messages and threads (Robert's Rules of Order over Email)

It seems two people responded to this email, but didn't bother to
read it. The point is, that was a motion. If no one is willing to
second the motion, no discussion should take place. Its supposed to
be a way to filter out needless discussion. That's how meeting
procedures work.

I wont' say anymore, but please no one else respond to this thread
unless you support the idea enough to second it. If not one person
will second it, it shouldn't consume any more resources.

Take care,
Rob