process proposals should start off-list [was: ... categorize messages and threads]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:22:14 -0500
To: Rob Burns <robburns1@mac.com>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 07:12 -0500, Rob Burns wrote:
> Hello All WG Members,
>
> Motion to use prefix to categorize messages and threads

This is clearly process discussion. Perhaps I was too
subtle when I asked 17 Aug 2007 that...

[[
In order to keep public-html@w3.org focussed on the technical
work of this group, I encourage everyone to take process
issues up directly with the involved people and/or the chairs.
]]
 --  http://www.w3.org/mid/1187367862.29837.628.camel@pav

If you have a process suggestion, please run it by the chairs
(and perhaps a few early reviewers) before sending it to
public-html.

Follow-ups to this thread to the chairs, please, with
copy to www-archive@w3.org unless it's sensitive.