Forms Taskforce participation

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:15:45 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The current tasks survey results indicate about 15 people
are interested to participate in the joint task force with the Forms WG.
 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/results

The HTML WG chairs and the Forms WG chairs have agreed that each WG
will be represented by 3 people in the task force.  The Forms WG
has chosen their 3. Once we get our list of 15 down to 3, Chris or
Karl or I can add them to the task force and let them get started.

One way to get our list down to 3 is for WG members to update
their responses to the task survey.
 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/

If that doesn't magically work out, Chris and I will have
to figure out some other way to choose.

For reference...
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/
  http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=41565 (admin)