Forms Taskforce participation

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:15:45 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

The current tasks survey results indicate about 15 people
are interested to participate in the joint task force with the Forms WG.

The HTML WG chairs and the Forms WG chairs have agreed that each WG
will be represented by 3 people in the task force.  The Forms WG
has chosen their 3. Once we get our list of 15 down to 3, Chris or
Karl or I can add them to the task force and let them get started.

One way to get our list down to 3 is for WG members to update
their responses to the task survey.

If that doesn't magically work out, Chris and I will have
to figure out some other way to choose.

For reference...
  http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=41565 (admin)