Re: Distributed Extensibility

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:38:56 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 16:58 -0400, Sam Ruby wrote:
> [...]

This thread seems to be doing fine in email, and I don't see much
urgency to it, so I'm not inclined to put it on the agenda of
tomorrow's teleconference.

Advice to the contrary is welcome, but since I'm already overdue
with the agenda, I'm not sure how best to accommodate it.

Hmm... I wonder where it fits in the issues list.
I thought perhaps with "DOCTYPEs and versioning"
but perhaps not.

FYI, I brought it to the attention of the W3C Technical
Architecture Group:

a proposal for Distributed Extensibility in HTML 5
[TagSoupIntegration-54] Dan Connolly (Monday, 13 August)

Not much discussion has resulted, yet.