Design Principles survey delayed

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:49:26 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

In our 2 August teleconference, I took an action...

ACTION: DanC to take input on the survey
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/dprv/ for a few days and issue it

A bit later in the call, Maciej arrived and took an action...

 ACTION: Maciej to send out wrap-up about design principles by Thursday
next week.

He didn't make the 9 Aug estimate, but I gather he still aims
to send something:

      06:48 < othermaciej> Lachy: I need to re-edit that
      06:48 < othermaciej> which is up to #3 on my todo queue
   -- http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20070814#l-91

The current draft of the design principles was 30 April when I
originally put together the survey. Some significant stuff
has happened since then, so I don't think I should issue the
survey as is.

I have an offer from Geoffrey Sneddon to summarize the level of
support and dissent for most of the principles. Perhaps that
will be available for discussion in tomorrow's teleconference.