Re: Semantic vs. Presentational (was Proposing <indent> vs. <blockquote>)

On 4/28/07 1:52 AM, "Mike Schinkel" <w3c-lists@mikeschinkel.com> wrote:

> In summary I'd like to propose we determine as a working group a
> consensus of the issue of Semantic vs. Presentational markup to allow WG
> participants to refer to it in the future to stop these types of endless
> debates. As such, I would suggest it would probably be of interest to
> all WG participants.

Liberal, republican, black, white, pro-life, pro-choice, hutu, tutsi, one,
zero... etc....
Bipolarity is fatal.
Shades of gray are bliss.

Just look at what happens when the ones and zeroes work together:
Final fantasy 7
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 special effects
Seti at home, folding at home etc..etc...etc...
When there is a defined split down the middle, you can bet that neither side
is right. The right answer is probably somewhere near the middle itself.....
....the king sized milkshake made me say this....

--
::   thyme online ltd
::   po box cb13650  nassau  the bahamas