Re: Meta-question : why so few "Re: " subjects ?

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:38:42 +0100
To: HTML Working Group <public-html@w3.org>

Mea culpa : I now see that it is Seamonkey removing
the "Re: " prefix from its summary listing of
received messages.  I have not observed this
behaviour previously, and it's not manifesting
itself on other lists, so I am confused but it
is clearly not an issue for this list per se.
Apologies.

** Phil.
--------