Re: Meta-question : why so few "Re: " subjects ?

Mea culpa : I now see that it is Seamonkey removing
the "Re: " prefix from its summary listing of
received messages.  I have not observed this
behaviour previously, and it's not manifesting
itself on other lists, so I am confused but it
is clearly not an issue for this list per se.
Apologies.

** Phil.
--------