Re: missing principle

From: <bhopgood@brookes.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:31:52 +0100 (BST)
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: public-html@w3.org

Daniel,

To which one answer would be that this is a WG of the W3C which stands for
World Wide Web and it has no mandate to deal with email which has a
completely different set of problems so whether or not HTML has a role
outside W3C is not the concern of W3C or this WG therefore.

Don't destroy HTML on the Web by making it usable as a way of sending email.

Bob