Design Principles Update

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:27:38 -0700
To: W3C HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

In addition to review changes requested by Ian Hickson, I made the
following edits:

- I changed "Don't Reinvent The Wheel" to talk about use cases, not
features.
- I changed "Separation of Concerns" to avoid the word "semantics"
even more.
- Following Anne's example, I added concrete examples to "Evolution
Not Revolution", "Media Independence", "Universal Access", "Support
World Languages", "Secure By Design", and "Separation Of Concerns".