Re: Nomination for Co-Editor: Dave Hyatt

On Apr 23, 2007, at 2:01 AM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> I'm asking for an *additional* editor with a background and
>> perspective outside the WHATWG.  Don't you think that's a
>> reasonable request?
> Wouldn't someone who had no involvement in WHATWG be likely to have
> major philosophical differences with Ian and Dave, and therefore
> probably not work very well with them? This on top of the extra
> coordination complexity from every added editor.

Is someone nominating an additional editor? By all means, it couldn't
*hurt* to have someone who wasn't involved with WHATWG (so long as s/
he and Ian+Dave were willing to work together) ~ but until someone
volunteers/is nominated, isn't this a moot point?
Benjamin Chait: benjamin.chait@gmail.com | http://benjaminchait.net
303.641.7284 | aim - riker42 | skype - benjamin.chait