Re: Nomination for Co-Editor: Dave Hyatt

Doug Schepers wrote:
> Matthew Raymond wrote:
>>    Yeah, Dave Hyatt is just going to have to realize that because of his
>> participation in the Conspiracy of Light back on Babylon 5, his career
>> in the Earth Alliance military is over. [1][2]
>
> Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra is a compelling argument, but maybe you
> could be a little less opaque about your point?

   The point is that although people like Ian and Dave, through the
formation of the WHATWG, are largely responsible for pressuring the W3C
into forming this working group, they are now being excluded from
positions in the group because their actions were politically
inconvenient. (In fact, I think the word "inconvenient" was used in the
Babylon 5 episode I referenced.)

   Perhaps what we need in this group is the Beast of Tenagra. ;)