Re: Request for Decision: Design Principles

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:59:33 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

To the chairs and fellow members:

I think that it is premature to make such a decision.

I would feel more comfortable with a set of design principles
that had been arrived at after a chair-moderated discussion.

I am not content with the content of the existing Proposed
Design Principles or the process that was followed to
develop them. I am convinced that a reasonable set of
Principles or Guidelines can be developed under the guiding
hand of the chairs.

Regards,

Murray