Request for Decision: Design Principles

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:46:17 -0700
To: "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>

I'd like to request that the chairs call the question (using whatever
decision procedure is appropriate) on the HTML Design Principles set
forth by myself and others.

Specifically, what I'd like to do is take the principles that are not
in the Disputed section and move them to a page titled simple Design
Principles instead of Proposed Design Principles, and decide to adopt
them as guidelines for a group.

This is probably worth a formal group decision, and I think there has
been enough time for discussion.

Others have suggested that we publish a document based on the design
principles as a W3C Note. I'm willing to do that, and I'd be willing
to be editor of such a document, but I think these should be raised
as separate decisions.

Regards,
Maciej