Re: Request for Decision: HTML5 Proposal

On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 20:46 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I'd like to request that the chairs call the question (using whatever
> decision procedure is appropriate) on the proposal to adopt the
> WHATWG specs from Apple, Mozilla and Opera. There has been sufficient
> time for discussion, and the public feedback has been overwhelmingly
> in favor.

I'm interested to hear from a few more people; I have
contacted some offlist and indeed, they intend to contribute
to the public discussion soon.

I'm traveling Thu-Sat this week (see my homepage for details).
I intend to get back to this proposal early next week.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E