Re: Versioning and html[5]

At least as far as safari goes, Macej's quirksmode test:

<!DOCTYPE html5>
.foo {
     width: 400px;
     height: 400px;
     background-color: lime;
     background-color: ff0000;
}

...shows a red square for either <!DOCTYPE html> or <!DOCTYPE html5>.
I don't know if it's actually bailing out to quirksmode, or just
incorrectly parsing the background-color hex incorrectly anyways.
FWIW, the test works correctly in recent WebKit builds.

Cheers!

Matt (Freels)