Re[2]: brainstorm: repeating form controls

From: Dmitry Turin <html60@narod.ru>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:49:40 +0300
To: public-html@w3.org

Hi,

>> HS> One of the design
>> HS> goals of Web Forms 2.0 is that it can be implemented as a script
>> HS> library in IE6 (without changing the HTML parser).

HS> http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2005-April/
HS> 003818.html

Thank you.

But:
"but there may be cases where that's not possible, and in those cases we're
not going to avoid adding the feature just because WinIE can't do it ...

3D context for <canvas> is probably not something we can
realisticly expect to see implemented in IE using JS, but it's
still something we've had demand for and thus something we'll
likely be working on"

So, restriction is not hard, is not resistless ?