Re: tasks to supplement HTML specification development

Tutorials, quick-reference card, test cases could all be included
within the specification ~ either as part of an executive summary
(i.e. quick reference to what is included) or appendicies (i.e. test
cases)....

--
Benjamin Chait: contact@benjaminchait.net | http://benjaminchait.net
303.641.7284 | aim - riker42 | skype - benjamin.chait