Re: CfC: to publish a Encrypted Media Exstensions" hearbeat Working Draft

From: Mhyst <mhysterio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:18:26 +0200
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Another objection I find is on the "Goals" section. Third line reads like this:

"Support a range of content security models, including software and
hardware-based models"

If I understand it well, it says some CDM may require specific
hardware (i.e. a crippled graphics card).
I find this to be unbearable. Seriously do you pretend to approve a
standard which would lead to
remove users freedom to general purpose computing?