Re: Re: CfC: to publish a "Encrypted Media Exstensions" hearbeat Working Draft

If I am still in time, I have an objection.

On the introduction section, just above the figure, there is the following text:
"This is just an example flow and is not intended to show all possible
communication or uses."

I think this is too much freedom for EME implementors. The document
should keep record of all possible uses.