Re: CfC: to publish a Encrypted Media Exstensions" hearbeat Working Draft

From: Mhyst <mhysterio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:01:57 +0200
To: public-html-media@w3.org
There are more lines in the text that led me to think like that:

In the "1.2.1. Content Decryption Module (CDM)" section:

"Implementations may or may not separate the implementations of CDMs
and may or may not treat them as separate from the user agent."

Then, above in the "Goals" section you can read this:

"Flexibility (and control) for applications and content providers
without requiring client/user agent updates."

The documents says the CDM can be implemented in two ways: as separate
binaries or user-agent's part.

In any case, I think the user should know.