Re: CfC: to publish a Encrypted Media Exstensions" hearbeat Working Draft

From: Mhyst <mhysterio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:28:57 +0200
To: public-html-media@w3.org
Jet another objection:

Under the "goals" section there is another line wich worries me.

"The user agent should not select among content decryption and
protection options. The application should make this decision."

I think here "user agent" has a "user" part, so you deny the user to
have knowledge about the method being used to "protect" the content?
If I ever were to use this EME, I'd like to know about binary files
(CDM) being downloaded and executed on my computer.
So this is unacceptable either.

Best regards,
Julio Serrano ("Mhyst")