Re: Call for consensus on longdesc change proposal

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:34:45 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hi Judy,

> Please read the longdesc change proposal, which Laura has agreed is now
> stable:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc

Yes. Thank you.

> A lot of work has been done on this; thanks to Laura and others that
> have contributed.

Yes, many people helped to make the document possible.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc/Acknowledgments

Thank you all very much.

> We will discuss consensus on this in the Text Alternatives Sub-Group
> call on Monday 16 May.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011May/0359.html

That would be great. I doubt if I will be able to call in for Monday's
text alternative meeting but if things go well I may be able to call
in for a few minutes...I'm crossing my fingers.