Re: Call for consensus on longdesc change proposal

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:10:43 +1000
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 3:34 AM, Laura Carlson
<laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Judy,
>
>> Please read the longdesc change proposal, which Laura has agreed is now
>> stable:
>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc
>
> Yes. Thank you.
>
>> A lot of work has been done on this; thanks to Laura and others that
>> have contributed.
>
> Yes, many people helped to make the document possible.
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc/Acknowledgments
>
> Thank you all very much.

Thanks for adding me to the list, even though I don't think I made
much of a contribution. Please make sure to not also use the list to
state that all these people support this change proposal - it is much
too complex for me to say at this stage if I support everything that's
being said there. :-)

Cheers,
Silvia.