Re: Checked in HL7 use case

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:23:24 -0600
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Cc: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>, John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 20:43 -0500, Harry Halpin wrote:
> The primer has now checked in Chime's HL7 use-case. However, until we
> get a RFC out of the IETF (which should happen!), we cannot use N3
> notation inline in the primer.

Hmm... I'm not sure why not? The SPARQL spec uses turtle
as an editorial device. Why can't the GRDDL primer?

>  Therefore, Chime - can you convert all
> your examples in n3 into RDF/XML files and send me them, not as text in
> line, but as files.

Yes, I suppose any files we use as live primer data should
be RDF/XML. Do you not have a tool to convert from turtle
to RDF/XML, Harry? cwm will do it, as will any number
of Jena/redland/rdflib/4suite tools.

> Also, since this is a health care case John Madden - do you mind
> checking this out and seeing if it's works? I.e. read the text and then
> try to *run* the example. It's important to have running code in the
> primer.
>
> Also, Chime - we need references. Could you please send IanD and me the
> markup for the references
> that have @@TODOs in the file.
>
> It would be good if there was some *problem* that this solved via usage
> of OWL entailment, but I can't think of one.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html#hl7

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E