Checked in HL7 use case

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:43:12 -0500
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, Chimezie Ogbuji <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>, John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>

The primer has now checked in Chime's HL7 use-case. However, until we
get a RFC out of the IETF (which should happen!), we cannot use N3
notation inline in the primer. Therefore, Chime - can you convert all
your examples in n3 into RDF/XML files and send me them, not as text in
line, but as files.

Also, since this is a health care case John Madden - do you mind
checking this out and seeing if it's works? I.e. read the text and then
try to *run* the example. It's important to have running code in the
primer.

Also, Chime - we need references. Could you please send IanD and me the
markup for the references
that have @@TODOs in the file.

It would be good if there was some *problem* that this solved via usage
of OWL entailment, but I can't think of one.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html#hl7

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh