Making XForms 1.2 more RESTfull: submission URI Templates and matrix URIs

Also, in making things restful --- xml may not be the best
possible serialization of data -- given that the tag verbosity
will get us to the url-length limit quicker. JSON?:-)

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist