Re: Making XForms 1.2 more RESTfull: submission URI Templates and matrix URIs

  Raman,
Thank you for your sage advice, as always.
We do have JSON submission and response on the plate for XForms 1.2,
using qnames to describe mappings.
For the 1.2 series, we retain the data in an XPath data model and use
XPath as the expression language.
For 2.0, or perhaps in some other venue such as Dojo, we hope to see MVC
architecture used around a JSON data model.

As for serialization in URI, the goal is to express a simple
transformation to URIs of the following form:

    /weblogs/{weblogname}/posts/{postname}

So the serialization of instance data as JSON or XML is an orthogonal,
but of course important, issue.

Leigh.