Re: access to XHTML+XForms 1.1 file directory

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:12:21 +0200
To: public-forms@w3.org, "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
> I've uploaded Leigh's XHTML + XForms 1.1 zip file to the following
> location:
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2007/xhtml_xforms11.zip

It's there. Why did you choose 2007 instead of 2010?

> However, the action item actually asked for the zip file to also be
> broken
> out into the individual files.  I don't really know why, but I did the
> extraction, which put the files here:
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2007/xhtml+xforms11/

They are there.

> Next I added a link to our home page.
>
> However, the link is not accessible due to insufficient access
> privileges.

The problem is that there is no Overview.html page, so you can only link
to the individual files in the directory. Otherwise you should add an
Overview.html. The directory and all files are world readable.

>  Steven, I think a team member has to change the access privileges on new
> directories, so could you please make the new directory available?
>
> While at it, would you mind creating 2010 and 2011 directories that we
> can use for future work?

2010 is already there (again, no Overview.html file). I just created 2011,
but for some reason it is not showing up. It may be a mirroring issue, and
we just have to wait for the mirrors to catch up.

Steven