Action item list

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:03:58 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Nick,

Could you please adjust the action item list as follows:

Both Steven and I have duplicates of the following action item; the John
one should remain on my list and the Steven one on his, but my action item
should be removed from his list and vice versa:
Action 2010-06-30.01

The following action item was done a long time ago, and I have just
verified that it is indeed done (publish xforms11 RNG files):
Action 2010-01-13.3

The following action item is now done (publish xhtml+xforms11 files from
Leigh):
Action 2010-01-13.4

Thank you,
John