Re: TELECON AGENDA - 10 June 2009

Hi group,

Per our discussion at the teleconference,  the list of 1.2 features
that seems particular interresting for our implementation or are
already implemented are:

Already implemented a similar feature:
# Custom XPath functions, e.g sumover(), also from host language e.g. javascript
# submissions that put and get binary resources
# setting submission method default to "get"
# Ability to suppress RRRR on submission completion and/or initialization
# JSON submissions
# submission to a "new" window
# Dialogs
# UI event notification improvements
# Better support for submission and model patterns for multipage web apps

New features that we particularly like:
# Data driven switch
# case() function
# Better expression of default trigger
# Simplified repeat patterns
# Refactor dependencies to detect automatic rebuild conditions and
reduce circular dependencies
# Structural calculates (like declarative insert/delete)

best.
kenneth