W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > November 2007

TELECON AGENDA - 14 NOV 2007

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:25:51 -0800
To: Forms WG (new) <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OF18D7F9FE.D65B6FC1-ON88257393.0007CDFB-88257393.0007DD52@ca.ibm.com>
Regrets so far: Joern

Previous minutes: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0152.html
IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2007/10/31-forms-minutes.html

Minute takers rotation list, when not done by Leigh:
Susan, Joern, Dave, Ulrich, Blake, Nick, Kenneth, 
Rogelio, David, Rafael, MarkB, Keith, Charlie, MarkS, 
Raman, Lars, Sebastian, Erik

Latest Action Item List:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0140.html

Action item rotation list (when no volunteers):
Dave, Erik, Keith, Joern, John, Kenneth, Lars, Leigh, MarkB, 
MarkS, Nick, Rafael, Raman, Rogelio, Sebastian, Steven, 
Susan, Ulrich, Blake, Charlie

AGENDA ITEMS:
=============

REPORTS (* as needed)
=====================

Next FtF
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0057.html

XForms 1.1
To add an issue from www-forms-editor, *forward* to 
xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com
To search last call issues and add bugs, see 
http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/xforms-issues/
For last call issues admin, use http://htmlwg.mn.aptest.com/xforms-issues/ 
(after getting an account)
For problems with issue tracker, contact shane@aptest.com

XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1

Backplane
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0165.html

XForms Conference at XML Conference
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0049.html
How shall we record the event?

XForms 1.2/Transitional
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jul/0022.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0173.html

Forms Joint Task Force with HTML WG
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0070.html


ISSUES
======
Completion of action for issue 106, input mode
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Oct/0071.html

Need report of disposition of LC comments

Group Decision on Resolution for XForms 1.1 CR Transition
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0042.html

Expected implementations: Chris Lilley suggests we should provide just
a little more than a list, and then remove the 'no preliminary 
implementation
reports' because we have shipping products with 1.1 capabilities, which
increases the relevance of XForms 1.1 proceeding to recommendation.

General Requirements for Advancement: 
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#transition-reqs
1. Record group decision to request advancement
2. Public documentation of all changes, substantive and minor (diff marked 
version; need report of substantive changes, if any)
    * substantive == change that we reasonably expect invalidates an 
individual's review or implementation experience
3. Report any changed requirements (none)
4. Report any changes in dependencies with other groups (none for 1.1)
5. Show evidence of wide review (144 LC comments)
6. Formally address all issues (provided by report of LC comments)
7. Report any formal objections (none)

CR-specific Requirements: 
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#cfi
1. Should provide report of present and expected implementations
2. Features at risk.  (seemingly none)
3. Expect to meet any requirements other than standard for PR (no)
   http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#cfr
4. Must indicate minimum duration (done)
5. Should indicate expected duration (done)

Attendance, good standing, future meetings
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0043.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0049.html

Question about while attribute
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Nov/0004.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Nov/0000.html

Offlist ping about answer for charset and encoding (action MarkB on May 2)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Mar/0060.html

ITS Rules Working group note: Any takers?

Non-selected case and non-relevant group
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0051.html

Requirements for XForms 1.2 (MarkB, Nick, Sebastian)

Requirements for XForms 2.0 (?)

See Wiki Future Features:

Need collection of deferred issues from 1.1 in LC database

Events on startup; events for other UI creation scenarios
E.g. could use more intelligent controls.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007May/0088.html

Problem with incremental attribute setting for selection="open" 
select1/select controls
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0098.html

The meaning of message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html

The repeat-* attributes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006OctDec/0232.html

We should allow the result of calculate to
be cast according to the assigned datatype,
e.g. no need to call boolean-from-string() if 
calculate assigns to a boolean node.

Single-Node Binding and UICommon* on case element
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0092.html

Better align case with group and switch with select1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Sep/0115.html

Repeat and page view
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Aug/0090.html

Extended Actions
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/0073

multiple schemas targeting same namespace (unresolved when discussed at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JulSep/att-0109/20060726.html#topic15
)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006JanMar/0348
  http://www.oxygenxml.com/archives/xml-dev/200209/msg00091.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2002Aug/0102.html
COMMENT: The spec restricts a model to one schema per namespace

Put @mediatype on textarea

Parallel trees
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Apr/0002.html

Need to distinguish types of bindings
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Jun/0099.html


The Next Face-to-face AGENDA
===================================================

(Agenda ends)

=============================================

[[Magic for irc channel:

/invite zakim
zakim, this will be forms
/invite rrsagent
rrsagent, make log public
Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference
Agenda: <url of this message>
Chair: <whoever>
Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
Topic: <topic 1>
... minutes ...
Resolution: ... resolution ...
Topic: <topic 2>
...
ACTION: <someone> to <something>
...

Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/

*** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing
actions?

*** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
zakim, bye

*** rrsagent dismissal
rrsagent, make minutes
rrsagent, bye

*** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes
*** are made, just invite rrsagent back

]]
Received on Wednesday, 14 November 2007 01:26:06 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:46 UTC