Re: best practice property to use for naming a skos:ConceptScheme

Hi,

there is has been a discussion in the list on that topic some time ago (Nov. 2010)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2010Nov/0008.html

As the statement from Alistair Miles says most documentations have dc:title for naming skos:ConceptSchemes but there are also examples where skos:prefLabel is used (e.g. STW Thesaurus) or even no label is used (e.g. IPTC News Codes).

In PoolParty we use dc:title

Regards
Helmut

| Helmut Nagy, Consultant