best practice property to use for naming a skos:ConceptScheme

From: Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:06:24 -0500
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Yesterday I was discussing with a colleague whether rdfs:label or
skos:prefLabel would be better, and today I noticed this at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-skos-reference-20090818/#L1045 :

<S>  rdf:type skos:ConceptScheme ;
   dct:title "My First Thesaurus" ;
   skos:hasTopConcept<B>  .

dct: is never declared anywhere. I'm guessing from the t that
http://purl.org/dc/terms/ was meant, but title is a property of
http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/ , not of http://purl.org/dc/terms/ .
Either way, it's confusing and another example of why people should
always declare their prefixes, if only in a note at the beginning of a
spec that uses them in examples.

But enough of my complaining. Has anyone seen a common practice using a
particular property to assign a human-readable label to a
skos:ConceptScheme?

thanks,

Bob