Re: [dxwg] Data quality model [RDQM] (#58)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 22:27:45 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

Thanks, @riccardoAlbertoni . Happy to work this out together!

> Are you planning to switch all the examples?

I was thinking to revise just the examples expressing conformance not compliant with INSPIRE.

> Do you want to refer to the FairMetrics Metrics or what?

Good idea to use FAIRmetrics. And it would be nice to have URIs for each of the principles.

@agbeltran , do you have any suggestion?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58#issuecomment-452892983 using your GitHub account