Re: [dxwg] Data quality model [RDQM] (#58)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:14:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Hi it's a bit of a late review, but I finally could have a quick look at it. It's overall very good, a great answer to requirements. I've made some editorial suggestions.
I've not reviewed all yet but I'd have already some questions about the patterns for tests, to @riccardoAlbertoni and @andrea-perego
- does PROV need such a complex pattern to represent test results , i.e. with the prov:qualifiedAssociation? can't prov:agent and prov:hadPlan be attached directly to a:TestingActivity
- is a:notConformant from the INSPIRE vocabulary really expected to be used as a dcterms:type of a test result?

A final editorial comment: in general the convention for instance names is to start them with lower case.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58#issuecomment-453485180 using your GitHub account