Re: [dxwg] Data quality model [RDQM] (#58)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 21:45:10 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks, @riccardoAlbertoni . Just checked, and a big +1 from me.

If I may, I would just propose some editorial changes via a separate PR. One of those I would like to propose (but this applies to the whole DCAT spec) is to make all the code snippets as numbered examples, so that they can be linked to. I'll take care of that with a separate issue / PR.

About FAIR metrics, I also saw that. IMO, it will still be useful to include an example about FAIR. My concern is that we should possibly be aligned with what is returned by the FAIR service you refer to. I tried it yesterday, but it was not working, so I was not able to check how they specify conformance test results (in case they do).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58#issuecomment-453265635 using your GitHub account