Re: [dxwg] Data quality model [RDQM] (#58)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 17:39:08 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego is it really worth it? If you've already made choices in your own specs for quite a while, I do not want to cause trouble and going back to work on established recommendations. At the moment I have not yet proved that the pattern doesn't work. It's quite complex, but that's not a crucial issue, and from your answer I see you had already taken it into account. So unless you are really eager to work on this now, I would rather wait until a next WD to see if the issue deserves being raised again.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/58#issuecomment-454482325 using your GitHub account