W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2010

Regrets: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-09-15

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:32:54 +0300
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Message-ID: <6a343225-cd75-4778-bfe6-899578a983f6@email.android.com>
I am in out of country meetings all day tomorrow.  Sorry, John

Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

>Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #40  2010-09-15
>
>Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
>1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>• Note any additions or changes to agenda
>• Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>
>2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
>2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information
>
>WG questionnaire (for all),  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/
>
>TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/
>
>2b) DOM 3 Last Call
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0060.html (Robin)
>
>3) Minutes approval
>
>Approve 1 September minutes
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/att-0007/minutes-2010-09-01.html
>
>proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 1 Sept 2010 approved
>
>4)  Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements
>
>Published Tuesday 7 Sept, see http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8886
>
>Dom revisions
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0043.html (Dom)
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0053.html (Claes)
>
>5) Device API Features and Capabilities
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0016.html (Dom)
>
>dropping distinction between features and capabilities
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0065.html (Claes)
>
>6) WARP and browser context
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0034.html (Nathan)
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0039.html (Claes)
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0041.html (Nathan)
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0049.html (Claes)
>
>7) Privacy  
>
>Status update, ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper
>
>8) Contacts
>
>updated draft, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0059.html (Rich)
>
>IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence status
>
>I18N status 
>
>9) Capture
>
>9a) ACTION-251 	Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris
>
>9b) Media Capture
>
>CfC http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0010.html (Frederick)
>
>Support for publication, but with the following change:
>
>"version/published/draft links are to the HTML Media Capture API" http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0012.html (Bryan)
>
>Additional comments that can be resolved after FPWD:
>
>i) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0011.html (Rich)
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0019.html (Illka)
>
>ii) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0015.html (Bryan)
>
>iii) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0017.html (Dom)
>
>10) Calendar
>
>vcard thread
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0048.html (Renato)
>
>coordination call: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0063.html (Robin)
>
>11) SysInfo status
>
>Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )
>
>ACTION-213 -- Richard Tibbett to review sysinfo draft after edits made 
>
>ACTION-214 -- Thomas Roessler to request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel
>
>ACTION-243 -- Dong-Young Lee to review sysinfo draft after edits made
>
>Any other SysInfo discussion?
>
>12) Other API status
>
>API Requirements next steps/actions?
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Sep/0062.html (Dom)
>
>13) Action and Issue review
>
>13a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>
>ACTION-266: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare Access Control use cases and requirements for publication
>
>ACTION-268: Frederick Hirsch to Send CfC for media capture API, for next week
>
>13b) Open Action review
>
>Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion
>
>ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API
>
>13c) Open Issue Review
>	   
>14) AOB
>
>15) Adjourn
>
>Meeting Details:
>
>Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
>Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
>IRC channel: 
>irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
>
>Instructions on meetings : 
>http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
>
>Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
>--
>
Received on Tuesday, 14 September 2010 21:28:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:13 GMT