RE: Widgets - WARP, Widgets Updates and Digital Signatures

Hi,

Assuming I don't misunderstand the proposal/questions I would say:

* WARP: Might work for main browser context?

* Digital Signatures for Widgets: I guess that using "Digital Signatures for Widgets" for normal web application running in the browser wouldn't work as this specification assumes signing of an installed package. For web applications running in main browser context the corresponding specification is xmldsig (http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/), that makes it possible to sign defined parts of web content. However, as far as I know this specification has not been much implemented as it is considered complicated. Don't know any details.

* Widgets Update: Don't see the meaning of this for browser context as this specification assumes an installed package.

Regards
  Claes