From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:38 PM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: CfC: The Media Capture API FPWD

Hi all,

Robin is away, but we agreed  at the teleconference today to start a
call for consensus on the Media Capture API, ending next week (
publication will include the change from ACTION-267 to add the note
regarding ISSUE-101 to the text, this has not been done yet.) [1]

This is a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to
publishing the Media Capture API as a FPWD.

The draft can be read at:

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview-API.html

Note that there is no requirement on API FPWDs to be perfect - if they
were perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader
review, and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but
positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1). Please send
feedback before next Tuesday (Sept 6) as much as possible.

Thanks!

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group