RE: Mobile phone capabilities list?

From: Rotan Hanrahan <Rotan.Hanrahan@MobileAware.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:17:12 +0100
To: <www-mobile@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ddwg@w3.org>
The issue of discovering where such information can be found, how it is accessed, represented, managed etc is part of the charter of the MWI Device Description Working Group [1]. Hopefully when the group completes its work there will be better clarity in this area.

--- Rotan. (Chair, DDWG)

[1]  <http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/> http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/