From: Steve Parker [mailto:sparker@well.com]
Sent: 20 July 2005 03:39
To: Joel Zimmerli; www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: RE: Mobile phone capabilities list?

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/

Enjoy ...

-----Original Message-----
From: www-mobile-request@w3.org [mailto:www-mobile-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Joel Zimmerli
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:25 AM
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: Mobile phone capabilities list?

Hi,
In order to develop an interface to send MMS from a Website galery, I'm wondering if a list of the capabilities of the most used portable phones does exist?

In particular, I would like to be able to know the display resolution (ex. 140x140 pixels) for every device.

Does someone know if such a list exists (XML or another format)?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help.

Joël.