Re: Considering turning the F2F3 into a virtual meeting

Personally, the only thing worse than traveling to Waterloo would be to
be sitting home alone on the phone for 8 hours x 2.5 days. Is there any
possibility that those of us in the Bay Area could at least gather in a
location? Or is it just you and I, Arnaud?

kc