[agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2015-01-08

From: Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 20:24:43 +0000
To: "Audio WG (public-audio@w3.org)" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello Group,

Happy New Year to you all.  Here is the agenda for our first telecon of 2015.

******

Our next teleconference will be Thursday 8th January 2015 at Noon Boston time.

Logistics and info about the meeting are, as usual:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings

The minutes of our last meeting are at:
http://www.w3.org/2014/12/04-audio-irc

Agenda for this call shall be mainly:

* Proposal for separate multiple-I/O AudioWorker API and single-I/O AudioWorker API (action from previous meeting)
* Audio Worker "bypass" Attribute #456 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
* Inter-app audio (Consistent request from ISVs, a la VSTs, Audio Units, Rack Effects) #358 (In the "needs WG Decision" queue)
* AOB

Any other agenda requests?

A scribe will be chosen at random from the call participants.

Best

Matt

--
Matthew Paradis